Tier II. RENTAL MANAGEMENT PACKAGE
The Tier II package is the perfect solution for owners who have some time and energy to devote to overseeing their rental property, but don't want to deal with the hassle of the day-to-day operations and the handling of rents.
Fee: Call for pricing
1. The basic advertising package which includes "for-rent" signs on the property, as allowed by the community, listing on the Crane Reed bulletins and websites.
2. Upload property onto the Multiple Listing Service.
3. List property on at least three major internet sites: Realtor.com, Zillow, Craigslist, Homes.com, and Trulia.
4. Coordinate showings of the property.
5. Take pictures of the property for all advertising media, as needed.
6. Perform credit and criminal screenings on prospective tenants.
7. Negotiate rental terms.
8. Collect tenant security deposits and hold according to Florida statue rulings.
9. Provide tenants with keys and collect them upon departure.
10. Oversee the move-in and move-out of tenants (including inspection sheet).
11. Perform inspections with digital photos of each property prior to tenant move-in and after move-out.
12. Collect monthly rent and all fees from tenants.
13. Coordinate all repairs and maintenance.
14. Provide 24 hour maintenance.
15. Serve tenants with all notices.
16. Provide a 1099 form and an income statement at the end of each year.
17. Facilitate tenant renewals at a 25% lease rate.
18. Provide owner with a monthly traffic report when the property is vacant.
19. Arrange for cleaning service and needed repairs upon tenant departure.
20. Administrative setup and property placement in our system.
21. General office duties of attending to daily telephone, fax, email and correspondence from owners, tenants, and vendors.
22. Initial documented inspection of property with digital pictures and/or video.
23. Organizing utilities to be turned on and off with respect to arrivals and departures.